Leasing Opportunity for Pereida House at Hemisfair
Hemisfair Park Area Redevelopment Corporation (HPARC) is proud to announce an opportunity for tenancy at the historic Pereida House in Yanaguana Garden. This Request for Interest (RFI) is issued to attract business owners who share a common vision and innovative ideas for activating Hemisfair.
Proposals will be considered for uses such as retail, food & beverage, health & wellness, recreational, civic, cultural, educational, arts and other park–enhancing uses.
- Fully restored historic home
- Rentable space includes 660 interior sf with additional 350 interior sf of shared space; property also features 276 sf of dedicated exterior porch space and 100 sf of shared porch space
- Thought to be the first ‘limecrete’ house in San Antonio
- Fully refinished original long-leaf pine wood floors
- Entrance located in high-traffic area along S. Alamo Street, next to the Splash Pad and Sand Play
For more information and to submit a proposal, download the RFI packet here.
|Request for Interest (RFI) posted||June 3, 2021|
|Tours Available||By appointment|
|RFI Responses due||July 20, 2021|
|Tenant Selection Process (may include interviews, site visits, reference checking, etc.)||July 21-30, 2021|
|Tenant notification of next steps, potential start of lease||August 3, 2021|
View a list of Frequently Asked Questions here.
Have a question that wasn’t answered here? Email us.