Leasing Opportunity for Kusch House at Hemisfair
Hemisfair Park Area Redevelopment Corporation (HPARC) is proud to announce an opportunity for tenancy at the historic Kusch House in Tower Park. This Request for Interest (RFI) is issued to attract business owners who share a common vision and innovative ideas for activating Hemisfair.
Proposals will be considered for uses such as food & beverage, health & wellness, recreational, retail and other park-enhancing uses.
- House sits in the far west point of Tower Park where it converges with Yanaguana Garden and Civic Park
- Location captures high pedestrian traffic due to proximity to the River Walk connection, Convention Center and the Tower of the Americas
- Rentable space includes 1,100 sf interior space, additional 385 sf including front and rear porches, approximately 550 sf of basement storage
- 238-space public parking garage adjacent to property
- Recent improvements include some exterior stabilization and rehabilitation, including restoration of windows and doors
- Grant funding from Bank of America will augment some building improvements
For more information and to submit a proposal, download the RFI packet here.
|Request for Interest (RFI) posted||April 25, 2022|
|Pre-submittal conference and
|May 17, 2022 at 3:30 pm
Hemisfair Offices, 630 E. Nueva
View the presentation here.
|RFI responses due||June 10, 2022|
|Tenant selection process||Week of June 20, 2022|
|Tenants notification of next steps, potential start of lease||July 1, 2022|
View a list of Frequently Asked Questions here. *updated 5/17
Have a question that wasn’t answered here? Email us.