SA Veterans Day at Hemisfair
The second annual SA Veterans Day at Hemisfair presented by Endeavors will take place on Saturday, November 12 from noon until 10:00 p.m. Join Military City USA® in celebrating our veterans with a FREE event at Hemisfair’s Yanaguana Garden to include live music, food, beverage, entertainment, and vendors.
- All-day schedule of live music with headliner Coffey Anderson
- Food and beverages (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. A portion of bar sales will benefit Disabled American Veterans.)
- All Veteran Group parachute jump
- Veteran resources and volunteer opportunities
- This year’s commemorative poster was created by Maria and Manola. The first 500 will be distributed free to attendees. Click here to view.
- Southeast Living History Association- Display will include multiple restored military vehicles, period correct military equipment and living historians in period military uniform to interact with festival attendees
- Endeavors Veterans Day 2K, 5K Run/Walk, 5K Run/Ruck, Virtual
- Laser light show presented by CPS
Family Activities Include:
- Legoland Discovery Center onsite with a LEGO® flag building activity
- Face Painting
- No Limits Rock Wall with Mark Wellman
- Patriotic Stilt Walkers with Aqua Acro
- A photo op with Dru Photography
- Truck Display – Fire Truck, Police Cruiser, SWAT Vehicle and Armored Truck
|8:00AM – 9:30AM||Endeavors Veterans Day Run|
|12:00PM||Festival Begins: Live Music, Activities, Booths|
|4:00PM||Welcome: Presentation of Colors: National Anthem/Pledge of Allegiance, community speakers|
|4:40PM||Live Music Continues|
|8:45PM||HEADLINER: Coffey Anderson|
|10:00PM||Laser Light Show presented by CPS|
|Antonia’s Happy Crafting & Gifts|
|Veterans Home Loan Benefit Information|
|San Antonio Coalition for Veterans and Families|
|Veterans For America Hometown Heroes|
|Purple Up USA|
|Homestead Ranch & Real Estate|
|Blind Veterans of Texas|
|LIFT Foundation San Antonio|
Hemisfair parking is available at several lots located nearby. Please be courteous of other drivers and cautious of pedestrians (especially little ones) while you search for parking.
Click here to learn more about parking on our “Visit” page.
**Please note that the S. Alamo Lot will be closed due to the festival.
Hemisfair is easily accessed by public transit, including VIA’s VIVA Culture and VIVA Missions routes.
VIA Routes serving Hemisfair: 11, 26, 30, 40, 54, 230
1st Lieutenant Level
2nd Lieutenant Level
Hollerback & Associates
Port San Antonio
River City FCU
San Antonio River Authority
Silver Eagle Beverages
To sponsor this event, please click here and select your designation as SA Veterans Day at Hemisfair or contact Anne Krause at 210-262-2502 or by email at email@example.com.