Yanaguana Garden was designed to be an inclusive space and follows the American Disabilities Act standards for public playgrounds. Park amenities range from the beloved Union Pacific Railroad Splash Pad to climbing structures and Foosball tables.
Need additional accommodations to make your Hemisfair experience comfortable? Email email@example.com.
- Union Pacific Railroad Splash Pad
- Sand Play Area
- Giant Chess and Checkers
- Climbing Structures
- Rotating Net Climber
- Dual Disc Swings
- Spinning Bowl Seat
- Selfie Swings
- Foosball Tables
- Ping Pong Tables
- Chess and Checkers Tables
- Picnic Tables
- Adirondack Chairs
- Private Changing Booths
- Public restrooms
The following features were engineered specifically to accommodate wheelchairs and adaptive play:
- Wheelchair access points and transition boulders at the Sand Play Area
- Wheelchair-accessible sand digger
- Elevated sand table
- Wheelchair access points at the Boomerang and Splash Pad
- Vestibular stimulation at the disc swings, which can accommodate a park visitor and caregiver at the same time
- Adaptive swing seat
- Engineered wood fiber mulch in the playground for ease of transport
- Wheelchair-accessible hammock under the Boomerang
- Adult-sized changing table in the accommodation restroom, available for public use from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. every Friday through Sunday at 630 E. Nueva.
Art @ Hemisfair
Art is a critical part of Hemisfair’s growing landscape, from interactive pieces made for crawling and climbing to murals perfect for your next post (don’t forget to tag @hemisfair!). Check out the growing collection of public art installations below and see if you can spot them all on your next trip.