- This event has passed.
Mar 09 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am| Free
Morning activities include:
- Slime Making with Artvango Therapeutic Services, Inc.
- Working with Switches and Using Toys You Have in New Ways by Fusion Home Health, LLC: led by Director of Therapy Juan Nava and Lynda Nava
- Story Time with BEE-Lingual: a bilingual reading of “Benny Doesn’t Like to Be Hugged” by Zetta Elliott, the story of a little girl who uses rhyming verse to describe the unique traits of her autistic friend explaining that “true friends accept each other just the way they are”.
- “Blind Love” Yoga Class at 9:30 a.m. with Angela of Blue Cat Yoga Hemisfair
- Kite Workshop with BRIDGE, a creative platform for collaboration in San Antonio
Enjoy Hemisfair amenities, equipment and vendors dedicated to making your visit an immersive experience. Programming is free and made possible through the generosity of The Baptist Health Foundation, The Greehey Family Foundation and individual donors through the Hemisfair Conservancy.