Mar 14 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join us at the first Inclusion Programming of the year! Enjoy fun, inclusive activities for children and adults of all ages and abilities.
- Music by Andyrooniverse with songs from his new album Roocycle: Songs for Taking Care of the Planet and Ourselves!
- Switch play by Fusion Home Health
- Face painting by IPaintU by Brie
- Story Time with a reading of Our Friend Mikayla, written and illustrated by Mikayla’s 3rd Grade classmates
- Creative play with Morgan’s Wonderland
- Sensa Traks and Sensa Rocks on the lawn, and much more!
Inclusion Programming is free and made possible through generous contributions to the Hemisfair Conservancy by Community First Health Plans, Frederic J. & Dorothea Oppenheimer Foundation, Green Door Thrift Shop, Howard Energy Partners, Louis Herbert Stumberg Jr Fund, The Greehey Family Foundation, Woods Foundation and individual donors.
Registration is not required but allows us to better serve you. Register here: