An update from your friends at Hemisfair
posted by Hemisfair Staff on
Friends of Hemisfair,
You’re in our thoughts during this uncertain time, and we hope you and your loved ones are healthy and safe. In lieu of our regularly scheduled newsletter, I want to share the following updates with you regarding operations at Hemisfair:
For those seeking fresh air and exercise, Yanaguana Garden at Hemisfair is open in accordance with the City of San Antonio and Bexar County’s emergency declaration. If you choose to visit, we ask that you maintain proper social distancing of six feet between others for your health and theirs. If you are experiencing any signs of illness, please stay home.
For the safety of our park visitors and team members,
- we have pulled the game cart and all shared game pieces from Yanaguana Garden;
- the Union Pacific Railroad Splash Pad is turned off until further notice;
- all scheduled community programming has been postponed until June 1;
- park security and maintenance procedures remain in place.
While our onsite small businesses have adjusted their operations for now, there are several offering services who need your support during this time:
- Dough Pizzeria Napoletana is offering curbside pick-up, delivery and online ordering, including a special Culinaria menu. You can visit their website or call (210) 227-2900 to order from their Hemisfair location.
- Paleteria San Antonio is taking custom orders of 2 dozen or more of their delicious paletas. Check out the menu and place your order today via email or by calling (210) 954-6753.
- Magik Theatre has launched livestream programming for your little ones on Facebook. Give them a follow for Magik Madlibs and other fun content you can watch together.
Our staff is currently working from home, and our efforts continue behind the scenes to create one of the world’s great public places for you. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com. The best way to follow any Hemisfair updates is to check out our website and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
When this is over and we can safely gather again, we look forward to creating new memories together in the place where San Antonio meets: Hemisfair.
Thank you for your continued support.