Interested in having your party or event at Hemisfair? Please fill out this form and a staff member will reach out to walk you through the next steps.
Are you a vendor, food truck or artist interested in taking part in our celebrations this year? Please fill out this form and we’ll be in touch with more information.
Hours of Operation
Hemisfair is open 7 days a week from 7:00 AM until 12:00 AM.
- Smoking is allowed only in designated areas.
- Pets are welcome, but must be kept on a leash. Please clean up after your pet.
- As a courtesy to all, keep loud music to a minimum.
- Riding bicycles, skating and skateboarding are prohibited, except on perimeter sidewalks.
- Special events may be held in the park only by obtaining a permit issued by Hemisfair.
- Organized team sports are not permitted within the park.
- Fireworks, firearms or other weapons, open flames, barbecue grills, and glass containers are prohibited.
- Please be aware a permit is required for photo/video shoots for commercial use and selling or promoting food, drinks, merchandise or services.
Hemisfair parking is available at two public parking lots within walking distance to Yanaguana Garden. One lot is located directly north of Magik Theatre along S. Alamo Street. The other lot is located at the southwest corner of Cesar Chavez and S Alamo Street with access along Martinez Street.
Parking is hourly during the day and fixed fee during evenings or events. Proceeds from the parking fees are captured and reinvested in Hemisfair to cover operations, maintenance and programming costs. You can learn more about Hemisfair’s non-profit status here.
Please be courteous of other drivers and cautious of pedestrians (especially little ones) while you search for parking.
Stopping by with a school group?
Whether it’s to take in a show at the Magik Theatre or coming for a field trip for the park itself, let us know if your school group will be coming by the park. It’s not necessary to tell us ahead of time, but we’re always interested in which schools are stopping by, how many visitors we can expect and how we can make your experience in the park delightful. Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.