Apr 08 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Hemisfair is turning 50 and this whole weekend is about CELEBRATION! Join us Saturday for a day of art, reflection and history!
- Yana-wanna Yoga??? Mobile Om and Adam Tutor will start Sunday off with a yoga session from 12pm-1pm!
- Common Currents 1968 will be open at the Mexican Cultural Institute featuring Jose Dávila, Rocío Sáenz, and Roberto Rébora!
- MOMOPOMPA exhibit at UNAM!
- A Wine Festival 2-5pm at the Tower of the Americas featuring Sonoma Creek wines and a special commemorative Official Tricentennial Wine of 2018!
- Institute of Texan Cultures featuring two exhibits “VIVA Hemisfair” and “VIVA ITC”!
- Historic Home Tours in Hemisfair featuring stories that cover the history of Hemisfair, from before the 1968 World’s Fair to today! Sign-up link coming soon!
Thanks to our Partners: